  From: Jack C. Oonk
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: Vine Open 780225 Neunkirchen, Germany

  Okay Class, what is wrong with this picture?
  I've given the thread a glance or two - and can see at least two problems
here...
  The answer, of course, lies at the webpage.
  Maybe I'll take the time to figure it out for you...
  Or not.
  SOFA

  (Hint: there's an issue after, or in the response to, Mark's post)