I recently purchased a CD on Amazon entitled "Frank Zappa's Jukebox: The Music
that Inspired the Man" & I like it. I was unimpressed by Ionisation, having
heard so much about it, my hopes may have? been up. It's nice to hear the
original "No, No Cherry" & "The Closer You Are" (but no "Valerie"? WHY?!?!). As
for their version of "Louie, Louie" I've always preferred the Kingsmen's
version. Has anyone else heard of this disc? Interestingly enough it contains a
song by the Clovers but not their "Rotten Cocksucker's Ball". This disc is a
must for every serious Zappa fan. Hear the music as HE heard it.

David

See my profile at http://www.myspace.com/davidblanglois or
http://www.youtube.com/dblspace