  From: Eddy
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 5:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO - Yellow Shark DVD

  With thanks to Marty, this DVD is ready to move on. So if Rick N can
  mail me his snail details...

  Not that it's any of my bees wax, but this set consists of 3 discs,
  whereas basically you only need one ! There's a PAL disc, an NTSC disc
  and a DivX disc. Wouldn't it be more interesting to split this up and
  make individual vines so that people can subscribe to the disc they
  actually want ?!
  Feedback on this appreciated.

  Either way, this is a truly superb recording in TOP quality. Don't
  miss out on it !

  Eddy