My local store just got the Ruben and The Jets beer, I picked up a couple of
them, haven't tried them yet, but all the others have been delicious.

Dwayne Jones

  _____

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zappa-l...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jack C. Oonk
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:58 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: No More Zappa Beer

----- Original Message -----

From: Jack C. Oonk <mailto:jco...@ameritech.net>

To: thebign...@yahoogro <mailto:thebign...@yahoogroups.com> ups.com

Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 10:55 PM

Subject: Re: [THEBIGNOTE] No More Zappa Beer

This one is most likely the last... I can't believe they would have spent
the money to produce the label without consent (I do not know, of course).
And I would wager that GZ wanted more for the rights of FZ's image on the
4th batch (and future) that probably nixed the deal (again, I do not know
this)... I would think that Kevcaf got it right - except for the WOIIFTM
being the last...

And it's a shame, really; their product was quite tasty - for American made
beer.

SOFA