From: James Deagle <james.dea...@yahoo.com>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 14 July, 2010 21:58:03
Subject: [Zappa-List] Greetings from Ottawa, Canada

Howdy, everyone.

I joined this group only a few days ago and thought I would introduce myself.

Hailing from Ottawa , Canada , I am a writer and Frank Zappa fan. Lately I’ve
been delving heavily into his orchestral work, as I find something new revealed
to me with each listen. (Overall, he was so prolific and diverse that it takes
long time for one to really wrap their heads around his musical genius. I was
first drawn to him by the novelty of some of his more controversial material,
but now find myself fascinated by the intricate music theory he employed so
intuitively. )

My favorite Zappa melody to hum is Uncle Meat, and my favorite track to
irritate
my wife with driving is Dirty Love. At the top of my wish list would be for a
rerelease of the original Cruisin’ with Ruben and the Jets album, as opposed to
the 1985 remix.

Cheers,
James
http://jamesdeagle. blogspot. com