falls du dir den beefheart heruntergeholt hast hier noch infos dazu
carsten

Am 02.01.2011 04:59, schrieb zav_sto:

Be aware that the poem in the set list of the 1974 show isn't there (messing up the track numbers), and that "Peaches" appears twice (the unlisted "Peaches" is the encore). The actual track list appears here:
http://www.freewebs.com/teejo/live/74kan.html
along with some interesting notes about the 1974 band. I don't find the show as "bad" as CB purists do, just different.

Did anyone else have corrupted files in the two 1980 shows, or did I just get a bad download?

Thanks for sharing, Steve!

-Bri

--
Carsten Passin
Vorstand

Bitte um Kenntnisnahme und Weitergabe
"Unterschriftensammlung Grundeinkommen":
https://www.grundeinkommen.de/admidio/adm_program/modules/profile/profile_new.php?new_user=2&art=4