It happens to all of us.  I've been hacked twice in the space of one week.
Sorry but it does happen.  All is forgiven.

Carl

________________________________
From: moclitz <jco...@ameritech.net>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 19 June, 2011 21:46:36
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: spam

Before we get a deluge of anti-rabbit responses, I think most of us would
realize (as I do), that rabbit was hacked and that he would never post anything
like this sincerely...
And considering I've been moderating this group for almost 10 years, things
have
been rather pleasant - unlike some FZ fan sites - up to now. So let's everyone
cut rabbit some slack, and forget that post ever came across. It shouldn't
happen again...
Thanx!
SOFA

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "whiterabbitt83@..." <whiterabbitt83@...>