Hi Kevin, thanks for your note, I think we were just thrown off by the word
"mining" and wondered if you were in the wrong place :)
Do you want to go next? If so Sean will designate you a spot in the queue...

To contribute, I'd suggest reading a sample of a few reports from people
who have gone earlier, for where to find the software and possible steps
you can take to contribute with good opsec.
https://github.com/ZcashFoundation/powersoftau-attestations

You can get the software to run from this github repository:
https://github.com/ebfull/powersoftau/ though others have made mirrors and
dockerfiles etc you could use too.