Hi all,

I have some concerns about the lack of diversity of contributions:

- most (all?) of the contributions used a distributed Rust toolchain, which
suffers from the "trusting-trust" issue since they are self-compiled.  I
don't think I've seen any contributions using the mrustc build path.
- there were very few contributions (two?) using the golang implementation
- no attempt has been made to replicate the deterministic golang build
- people did not capture the binary they used, so we can't do forensics in
case of future questions
- there were no contributions using alternative processor architectures
(e.g. ARM64).  I believe this is possible using the golang implementation.
- there was a lot of focus on destroying toxic waste and not enough on the
trustworthiness of the tools

Lastly, the deadline was announce less than a week in advance, which makes
it difficult to address the above issues.