Dear developers of Zathura,

It took me some digging into the source code to understand that I should
bind `search forward' instead of `search next' in zathurarc, to, well,
search to the next match.

I do think that this is a problem: In the man page for zathurarc, there is
just a long list of possible arguments to all shortcut functions, but only
a few of them actually work to each specific function. It would be very
helpful to know which arguments can be passed to which function.

This would help in situations like this, when it is not obvious if `search'
should take `forward' and `backward' as arguments, rather than `previous'
and `next'.

Best,
Dan Rosén