On 18/04/06, Daniel Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Graham Gower wrote:
> > RX speed fluctuates between 100-500k/s with rate=54M. (old driver 1-2mb/s).
>
> Ignore my last mail. RX speed is unaffected by the user-defined rate,
> which is only for TX. So we must have a problem or inefficiency in the code.
>
> Daniel

I did try rate=11M,36M,54M and noticed no difference between the
three. You said TX was slow, so I didn't bother speed testing that.

Is there any way to find out how much retransmission is occuring?
ifconfig and netstat don't show any statistics for the interface -
does this require driver support at some level?

thanks,
Graham