Here's three patches, one that adds a new device id to the driver which
enables it to work with a device I have here (am sending these patches
with the driver and device), and two that fix up some other minor coding
style issue.

Yes, I know the first one will conflict with the "origin" branch right
now due to another device id being added, sorry about that.  If you want
me to redo it, please let me know.   Also, I couldn't think of a better
name for the vendor id, if you can, please do (this device says it is a
ZyDAS device, yet another vendor id, yeah, fun...)

Also, in looking at the debugging macros, does anyone mind if I rework
them a bit to use the standard kernel message formats?  I mean the
dev_dbg(), dev_err(), and such.  It provides a common format, and makes
it much easier to determine exactly what driver and device is spitting
out the messages to the kernel log.

thanks,

greg k-h