Dear all:

        I saw a message some days ago of a person that bought an SMC
SMCWUSB-G (EZ-Connect-g) and that was working with the community module
with the kernel 2.6.17. The same happened to me.

        Now I updated to Ubuntu Feisty and it doesn't work. The 2.6.20
kernel doesn't recognize the USB even when I load manually the zd1211rw
driver. I tried the different firmwares and also didn't work.

        I just was wondering if anybody with this wireless USB got it
working under 2.6.20 or 2.6.19. It is surprising, as I can see in the
page that it is supported, and the USB identifiers are the same that the
one listed working (with the zd1211b version).

        Thanks,
        diego.

--
Diego Sevilla Ruiz -- http://ditec.um.es/~dsevilla/ -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] _.___
Dep. Ingeniería y Tecnología de Computadores, Facultad de Informática D|TEC