Seems to me that the current driver does not report signal strength in
the monitor mode. I wonder if anyone is working on that? Tools like
kismet is currently not able to display signal strength because of
that. I tried to print out the signal_strength in rx_status but I
don't think the value is correct when the driver is set to the monitor
mode.

Is this a known issue? Is there any other way to get the signal strength?

Thanks,
Tsuwei