Hi,

It tests by using version 2.18.0 of the vender driver in the
mastering mode now.
OS does hang when using it for a while though it can use immediately
after the start without trouble.
If a very big file is copied from Windows by starting Samba,
the method of reproduction surely is generated.

It stops with
wait_event(macp->regSet_wait,test_bit(ZD1211_CMD_FINISH,&macp->flags))
of function zd1211_USB_PACKAGE_READ_REGISTER in zd1211.c when having
debugged it in the in one's own way.
Is anything understood?
The kernel version is 2.6.16.
Besides, please teach if there is necessary information.
It examines and it presents it.

I do not understand English.
These sentences were made by using the translation site.
I hope I am sorry in English with a comprehensible can only answer.

miyabi