---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pablo Estefo <pest...@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/7/30
Subject: Alternatives for a future zeitgeist gui
To: Seif Lotfy <s...@lotfy.com>

Hey Seif!
Im interested in designing the future zeitgeist gui, i mean, which will be
used at gnome 3 on new gnome shell and all that stuff :P.
I knew about Paella's project, but Artir told me that it doesnt worth to
work on it until clutter 1.0 had been released (changes on API and other
reasons), and he said that Federico and you are working on it using C# too.
Well, in one way or another, id like to participate on the desing of it. I
have some ideas about it based on this GnomeShell
document<http://www.gnome.org/%7Emccann/shell/design/GNOME_Shell-20090705.pdf>,
i mean, the interface should be consistent with gnome-shell look n' feel. So
I thought we could make a poll about 3 (just as a reference) different
alternatives focused on different people(geeks and standard folks). Here at
my faculty i could do it. I dunno if a poll is the best way to find the
best, but we'll know what does people want at least.
Now im desinging one alternative gui, i talked abuit it with zerwas, he
liked the idea and he'll probably work on another too.

So, What do you think?

I didnt know which mailing-list send that email =P

Cheers!
--
Pablo Estefó C.