I don' see us using this anymore since we only have one DP "recently used"
Everything else will be in form of external DP

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: 0.3.0 => None

** Changed in: zeitgeist
     Assignee: Seif Lotfy (seif) => (unassigned)

** Changed in: zeitgeist

--
Data sources should use Event and Item classes
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/423139

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: Invalid

Bug description:
If we have EventDict in the public module (as part of zeitgeist.dbusutils) then
we should make use of it wherever applicable.

Otherwise EventDict should be moved out of zeitgeist/.