thanks for your super fast code review.
I've changed the method name and fixed some engine-testcases (Exceptions are
not raised anymore, 0 is returned instead)

If nobody complains until lunchtime I will merge this branch into lp:zeitgeist.
This branch fixes only half of the issue, we also need a way to handle
GetEvents, which seems abit more complicated to me, but is a different bug,
which I will file in a bit.

--
What to do on failed or blocked event insertions?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/495179

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description:
This bug is filed in relation to bug #495017: "AttributeError: 'NoneType'
object has no attribute 'payload'"

Markus asks what to do with failed or blocked events in InsertEvents(). This is
an important questions since we can't not raise an error or simply leave the
event id out of the response. Clients depend on mapping the returned
event_ids->events.

I propose to say that event id 0, indicates an error. I think this is a nice
solution: easy to implement without breaking API, and easy to handle for
clients because a boolean test "if not event_id : print 'eeeeeek!'" works.