Ladys and Gents,

If we want to wrap up 0.3.1 before Christmas I believe this weekend
(19+20/12-2009) is our only shot.

Glancing at https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+milestone/0.3.1 I see
that there's a lot of stuff we are going to punt to 0.3.2 if we want
0.3.1 this weekend. This is of course regrettable but I still think we
have *plenty* new stuff (and bug fixes!) for another minor release.

I would really like to get the Blacklisting+extension loading in
0.3.1, but I can not guarantee that I am ready this weekend (I'll give
it a shot though). I'll be quite busy this weekend, but I might be
able to find a slot to roll the release Sunday night, unless someone
else would like to do that (or has better time).

What are your thoughts?

--
Cheers,
Mikkel