Hey,

2010/7/9 Markus Korn <thek...@gmx.de>:
>  1.) we don't support *boo* queries, only boo*
Well, this isn't a querym, Blacklisting is something completely unrelated.

> As a side note: Why do you want to block an event just because it has
> 'private' in its uri?
Why not? It's my choice what I want to blacklist ;).

--
Blacklist doesn't support "ignore everything containing X in the URI"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/603326

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: New

Bug description:
The blacklist plugin uses match_template, so it isn't possible to filter for
stuff containing a certain word in the URI (eg. "*private*").