OK, I don't feel like arguing about this now so I'll forget it (until
someone else requests it).

By the way, there's also another topic which is "the big kill switch"
(aka firefox private mode); any comments on how we want to implement
this? Two new D-Bus methods in the D-Bus extension (Set/Get) to set a
flag making it reject everything?

--
Blacklist doesn't support "ignore everything containing X in the URI"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/603326

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: New

Bug description:
The blacklist plugin uses match_template, so it isn't possible to filter for
stuff containing a certain word in the URI (eg. "*private*").