** Changed in: zeitgeist

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Markus Korn (thekorn)

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.6

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: 0.6 => None

--
documentation of our ontology is hardly readable
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/634055

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: In Progress

Bug description:
I just figured that the part of [0] where we list the interpretations and
manifestations is hardly readable, esp. for people with no python background.
Also it is not obvious at the first glance that these symbols have a certain
structure.
I think if we could make the documentation of the symbols look like the tables
on bottom of [1] it would be a big improvement.

[0] doc/zeitgeist/build/html/datamodel.html
[1] http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/01/19/nie/