Review: Approve
revision rai...@ubuntu.com-20100918150908-03d463fxnsk03e29 (1589)
Author: Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals <rai...@ubuntu.com>
Date: Sat 2010-09-18 17:09:08 +0200
Branch: zeitgeist-trunk

    Merge ~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/pragma-settings.

    We change SQLite's locking mode to EXCLUSIVE, since this gives us a
    little reduction in file-system operations and ensures that there is
    only one process accessing the database.

    We also set the journal mode to the newly available WAL, if the
    system has a new enough SQLite (3.7.0+). This results in further
    performance improvements but it's important to note that this change
    is irreversible.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/pragma-settings/+merge/35833
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch