** Branch linked: lp:zeitgeist

--
Querying on LeastRecentActor with event templates doesn't work
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/641968

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Fix Committed

Bug description:
Scenario: I would like to know which actor touched a file with uri="home/boo"
least recently.

This query should do the job:
>>> template = Event.new_for_values(subject_uri="home/boo")
>>> ids = engine.find_eventids(TimeRange.always(), [template, ],
>>> StorageState.Any, 0, ResultType.LeastRecentActor)

However as you can see in the attached script this does always return an empty
result. It looks like LeastRecentActor plus any search template is not working.