Public bug reported:

When for some reason zeitgeist restarts all monitors are then gone
Quoting kamstrup:
"And fwiw - libzeitgeist detects when the daemon comes and goes and reinstates
any monitors it has running - so restarting the daemon is not an issue for
libzeitgeist customers"

We should look into having that in the python and zeitgeist-sharp
wrappers

** Affects: zeitgeist

** Affects: zeitgeist-sharp

** Also affects: zeitgeist-sharp