Thanks Nuno. That log is consistent with the trace attached, so that's
nice to know. I did hope that there would have been some interesting
warnings or other in there, but that was not the case :-/

Can people try to briefly describe their setups? What I want to know is
if we are talking completely standard single user machines with no
special logins or anything, or we are talking remote logins over ssh or
vnc or some other non-trivial setup, like running in a VM or having
encrypted partitions, etc.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/849595

Title:
  zeitgeist-daemon crashed with DatabaseError in execute(): database
  disk image is malformed

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  New
Status in “zeitgeist” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  i was seeing software in home dash

  ProblemType: Crash