BTW: seems a full-text search in Dash can be achieved with recoll-lens:
http://www.webupd8.org/2012/03/recoll-lens-full-text-search-unity-
lens.html - for those searching workaround.

Extensions, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Extensions.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/771513

Title:
  File search should use Tracker when available

Status in Meta-tracker:
  New
Status in Unity Files Lens:
  Opinion
Status in Zeitgeist Extensions:
  New

Bug description:
  This is a feature request, I guess.
  I think it's awkward that search inside Nautilus (that uses Tracker, if
installed) finds 8 results for a certain query and the File Lense does not find
anything (even when the string is in the filename!). Zeitgeist is not even
supposed to be a search tool, so why are we pretending it is?