** Branch linked: lp:ubuntu/activity-log-manager

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Activity
Log Manager, which is the registrant for Activity Log Manager.

Title:
  [UIFE] Adding landscape installer caused UI overflow

Status in Activity Log Manager for Zeitgeist:
  New
Status in “activity-log-manager” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “activity-log-manager” source package in Precise:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The recent UIFE/FFE to add the landscape client installer (bug 961606)
  now causes the control-center layout to overflow and look ugly.

  I propose that we move the "Privacy" settings from the "System" to the
  "Personal" category. There is still an open slot there, and it makes
  more sense there anyway IMHO.