Question #239614 on Zeitgeist Framework changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+question/239614

Akul Sahariya posted a new comment:
Hi Siegfried, as  a backend service, basically the usage tracking of various
features to store as user logs - number of checkin, checkouts,users he
interacted with, number of posts, posts by tags, posts by categories, etc, etc
- some forum like user activites need to be logged/recorded and I thought since
we use an ubuntu server why not ask for help here with this framework!
Thanks for those links let me check them out and get back to you for any doubts!

Yup I know its not the php zeitgeist framework or Tzm!

Zeitgeist Framework Team, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist
Framework.