as Zekr is not a business and is a non for profit project like Wikipedia and
I do not think you want to sell Zekr, so I think if you send an email to
apple they accept to service to Zekr free.
otherwise donation payments can be done by paypal.
please look at payment methods in:

http://www.civilica.com/
http://www.ebusinessfa.com/?page_id=886

donation payment can be in zekr.org