From: Mohsen Saboorian <mohs...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [zekr] Amazing software: Is there a way to create a custom audio
loop for ayats? (for hifz)
To: "Zekr Group" <zekr@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 7:39 AM

Salaakum alaikum,

No such feature is currently available in Zekr, but I accept that this could be
very useful for memorizing Quran.

Regards,Mohsen

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Mustafa Syed <msyed...@gmail.com> wrote:

Salaam
I'm not that savvy with the opensource coding

But I was wondering if there is a way to add a custom loop for repeated audo
play back (for example if today you wanted to memorize ayat 5-10 of surah
yaseen, you could select a start point at ayat 5, and end point at 10, and have
the verse repeat on loop x amount of times)

This would be amazing for people like me who are attempting hifz.

Jazakallah.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/zekr/-/bFUVv6mKRq8J.