Salaam alaykom,

I first would like to thank you for this amazing software since I have
really benefitted from it.

There is however a small change I would like to suggest concerning the
interval option. Now, you can only choose up to 10 seconds of waiting time
before the reciter begins with the same or the next verse. It would however
be better if you could go up to 120 seconds (with steps of 10sec) because
of the length of certain verses and the slow recitation of certain
reciters. In that way you could realize, in these cases, the traditional
teacher student tajweed setting in which you exactly repeat the quran after
hearing it from the reciter, only in this case you won't be corrected of
course.

I would like to hearing from you whether this is possible in sha Allah.

Kind regards, wasalaam,
Jamal