Hi,

Yes, that's what I meant about disabling the OS X Gatekeeper.
You can set it back to "Mac App Store and identified developers" now that
Zekr opened successfully.

BTW, I guess you are going to have some other problems on OS X 10.9 too,
here is a modified version of Zekr 1.1.0 that is supposed to work better
with newer versions of OS X:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7lhz0m0pxavngw/Zekr%201.1.0.dmg