And the portable version finally works?

    En miércoles, 12 de abril de 2023, 21:33:57 UTC, <zekr@googlegroups.com>
escribió:

|    zekr@googlegroups.com   |  Google Groups  |    |

    Topic digest
  View all topics
   -   Digest for zekr@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic - 1 Update
    Digest for zekr@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic
|   MohsinAli Matiya <mohsinali.mat...@inspiresoftware.co.in>: Apr 10 10:09PM
+0530

 I`ve thinking of launching a Kickstarter collect to update the software, all
the Zekr. What do you think?

Good one.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10-Apr-2023, at 9:28 PM, Carlos Luna <caral...@gmail.com> wrote:

The really trouble is that the Software is a little old. Try downloading the
portable version.
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/zekr/files/Zekr/zekr-1.1.0/zekr-1.1.0-windows-portable-jre.zip/download
 )

TRy again and comment, please!

PS: I`ve thinking of launching a Kickstarter collect to update the software,
all the Zekr. What do you think?