On Thursday, June 22 woof puppy wrote: [woof...]I found a song that I feel really captures the Buddhist message. Sometimes I listen to it to help ground myself. "Gone" by Switchfoot
[woof...]She told him she'd rather fix her makeup than try and fix what's going on But the problem keeps on calling even with the cell phone gone. Thanks for bringing that song to our attention. I enjoyed it. I also often times associate feelings and thoughts I have about zen with songs. Some days it seems like EVERY song has some zen wisdom to share with us. I don't know whether this is the dharma manifesting itself through the song, or if it's us projecting the dharma onto the song, or if there's any difference in those two perspectives. And I don't care. Thanks again...Bill! ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Something is new at Yahoo! Groups. Check out the enhanced email design. http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today! Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
