Well, gang,I've finally sussed this digest thing. Yes, I know I am
slow, so please don't regale (flame) me with it...I have also had some
hardware problems (both me and the computers)...

So here it is. To get the digest format that you can reply to messages
in, go to the group home page and click on "edit membership". On the
page that comes up at the very bottom are choices....You can either
receive messages in the "traditional" format or the "Fully Featured"
format...The latter choice sends you to the group message section
where you can post replies or start new topics like I did.

This is a good altermative for folks like me who are running a 56k
modem connection and cannot spare the bandwidth for hundreds of emails
a day. Right now, I average about 150-200 even with digests. Most of
it is Political Bull and I'm getting rid of that. Down he'ya where I
live, you gotta be rich to be political...Otherwise, not even the poor
will listen to ya.

Zen wise, I would rather sit Zazen then read pre-packaged bull.

Ok, now a Zen question: Are any of you "informed" politically (ie:
motivated) by your Zen training or Buddhist beliefs?

Peace,
John
(the one thing this format does not do is allow attaching signatures)






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today! 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to