"Jody W. Ianuzzi" <> It is my understanding that Suzuki Roshi's wife was 
frightened by a visitor or a workman's eyes and actions and Suzuki Roshi told 
her that she should have compassion for everyone.  He came home one day to find 
her murdered by the man she was afraid of.  I remember when I read this it gave 
me chills.  
> 

Which goes to show that politically correct bullshit artists sometimes get a 
dose of their own medicine. If Suzuki had manned-up and taken some action, his 
wife would not have been killed. I did not know this, now I have much less 
respect for the dead roshi. 



------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to