"Are you the Judean People's Liberation Front?"
              "No, we are the People's Liberation Front of Judea... He's
              the Judean People's Liberation Front.  SPLITTER!"

The value of religious practice is often difficult to assess from the
outside.  And it is often more entertaining to argue with/against
people that you agree 90% on compared to arguing with/against people
that you only agree 10% on.

Personally, I find that the experience of zazen helps me move towards
an attitude like:  "I am human, I consider nothing human alien to me."
 At least until another human comes into the room :)

--Chris