Dr. Austin's work is of more interest to the person seeking a scientific
understanding of the brain than to a person seeking to experience Zen
training for themselves.

Though, Bill, I'm sure if we wrote all of your interesting and helpful posts
on this forum together into one piece, it would be hundreds of pages long.

--Chris