On Sunday, January 16, 2011, Dave P <wookielife...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> I'm not sure why I'm feeling this way, other than I read something that got
> me down because it was about the "spiritual" aspects of drugs, especially
> LSD. I know that taking LSD would be a very bad thing for me.I feel
> discouraged because I feel that I will never reach a "real" spiritual
> experience, whatever that is.

A Joko Beck quote seems appropriate here: when nothing is special,
then everything can be special.

Thank you for your open participation in the forum here.  Your writing
is very honest about your negative states, which is so rare on the
internet.  I hope we do not abuse that trust.

May you be free of suffering,

--Chris, who would rather stay in the tub doing email than go resume
my fatherly duties of attention and cooking.