Why on earth would anyone be worried about death? After all you won't be around
or conscious to experience it! Remember you were dead before you were born. Do
you worry about not being alive before you were born? Of course not. Then why
worry about being dead after you're dead? Same thing exactly. You'll be in
exactly the same state, or rather no state at all. Death is entirely an
illusion and an illusory fear.

And even if you are still worried about death the best answer to that is simply
to immerse yourself completely in the present moment and enjoy it and forget
death. After all death doesn't exist. That is your death will never exist for
you. All that will ever exist for you is life!

Edgar