This is passage 25 of chapter 10 of the Corpus Hermeticum.  Some may find the
language to be grainy, but take it in connotation [(what's the difference from
anything else, right?)]  Zero, One, primes, composites, but only "here"
(mind-world) do all exist, if only separated by time. A statement of the
uniquity of the human condition outside of plot, setting, character, and
context is refreshing, so I thought I'd share:

"For none of the heavenly gods will go down to the earth, leaving behind the
bounds of heaven, yet the human rises up to heaven and takes its measure and
knows what is in its hights and its depths, and he understands all else exactly
and - greater than all of this - he comes to be on high WITHOUT leaving earth
behind; so enormous is his range.  Therefore, we must dare to say that the
human on earth is a mortal god, but that god in heaven is an immortal human.
Through these TWO, cosmos and human, all things exist, but they all exist by
action of the ONE."

...nothin' but net!

~ Fidd Chewley

Practice doesn't make perfect.  Perfect practice makes perfect.