Someone writes "When I meditate in this way, I start to have such and such
a thought (about how reality is just an incompressable informational
representation in a quantum field in which the probability of 'sun rising
tomorrow' is approximately 1.0') and I experience myself as a wave of
dancing information with no expressable 1st order predicates to slice me
apart from the wave function of the universe."

Bill! writes:  "That is an illusion, just this! is real."

Edgar writes, "Why do you insist on disbelieving that the sun will rise
tomorrow?  Do you also run out into traffic?"

Thanks,

--Chris
ch...@austin-lane.net
+1-301-270-6524