Bill!,
 
Is 'nothing is certain' in line with zen?
 
I like the 'charmed quark'.
 
Anthony


________________________________
From: Bill! <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, 17 October 2012, 17:17
Subject: Re: [Zen] Quantum Physics


  
Anthony,

Yeah, I liked that one too. It had a certain simplistic elegance to it. None of 
this quark, quack, boson, flavors, charm, strange, etc...

...Bill! 

--- In mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com, Anthony Wu <wuasg@...> wrote:
>
> Bill,
>  
> Quantum physics is more simple than that. The diagram you presented 
> previously with a statement, 'you are probably here', explains all.
>  
> Reviewing is welcome.
>  
> Anthony
> 
> 
> ________________________________
> From: Bill! <BillSmart@...>
> To: mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com 
> Sent: Wednesday, 17 October 2012, 12:50
> Subject: [Zen] Quantum Physics
> 
> 
>   
> Everyone (except Edgar), 
> 
> While Edgar is away pretending to have network problems I thought this little 
> video might help us all understand quantum physics just a little better so we 
> can understand Edgar's posts on zen when he returns - if indeed he ever does.
> 
> Quantum Physics 101 
> 
> 
> ...Bill!
>


Reply via email to