Joe,

I did not criticize this sign (I wouldn't call it 'art') when I posted it.  I 
let it stand on it's own merit - like art.  I was responding to your questions 
about it.

I'll be more specific:  there are two instances of one grammatical error.

Better?  ...Bill!

--- In [email protected], "Joe" <desert_woodworker@...> wrote:
>
> Bill!,
> 
> Right, that did not escape our vision, here, either.  But when have I ever 
> been the Critic?, especially vis-a-vis "ART"?  ;-)
> 
> Just *one* error, I think.  Why do you say two?  Are you seeing double?  
> Cheers!  ;-)
> 
> Am I dividing by two, by contrast?  Such sobriety, I tell you.
> 
> Lots of snow on the ground.  England?  Or New York City: Stompin' grounds.  
> But I can't place it.  I still think UK!  It snows there?
> 
> Cool beans,
> 
> --Joe
> 
> > "Bill!" <BillSmart@> wrote:
> >
> > Joe,
> > 
> > I don't know where the sign is located.
> > 
> > It did have two grammatical errors:  'its' (possessive pronoun) instead of 
> > 'it's' (contraction for 'it is')...Bill!
>




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to