Dear Suresh,

You hail from Chennai!  What a great city.  I spent three weeks there this
April working with some software engineers and bicycling around the city,
trying to learn how to buy coffee without embarrassing myself

Buddha nature and the like can't be explained so much, just experienced,
like a very fresh coconut.  it's just normal life but with a tiny shift in
perspective - thoughts are just thoughts, there's no hard dividing line
between outside and inside, between me and you.  we are all one, already,
really.

Good luck on raising your kids, it is exhausting in the best case, and
autism is both hard work and a big blow to ones normal expectations about
growing up.

If you cannot get up just five minutes ahead to sit still, then I agree
with Merle that a non-driving commute offers nice chance to practise
sitting concentration and chances to interact with people in a gentle open
way

Many people in the US find that having what are here called special needs
children opens a dharma gate of suffering/accepting/acting.  they all agree
as to the benefit of having some time to retreat and restore the
caretakers