Joe,

I'm sorry I don't measure up to your standards or meet your expectations.

I won't be changing.

...Bill!

--- In [email protected], "Joe" <desert_woodworker@...> wrote:
>
> Cap'n,
> 
> Don't give up the ship.
> 
> --Joe
> 
> PS  Skill comes into it; it's neither art nor science.  But there is no 
> excuse for skill-less-ness, especially when skill is called for!  That's what 
> our practice is all about, after a point.  As you say, well noted; fair 
> enough.  Exhale... .  ;-)  --J.
> 
> PPS  No excuses.
> 
> > "Bill!" <BillSmart@> wrote:
> >
> > Joe,
> > 
> > I appreciate your criticism and think it is well-noted, but 'skillful 
> > means' is an art, not a science.  What is helpful for some might not work 
> > for others, and what seems appropriate for some might seem awkward for 
> > others.
> > 
> > I'm dancing as fast as I can.
>




------------------------------------

Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are 
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to