Merle,

Thanks; will DO!  It's my way to work, anyway.  I use a "dabble-board", too,
for checking paint value and tone before I put 'er on the canvas.  Not always,
but I will this time.  Dunno, though, I might be pretty monochrome about this,
mostly.  But I am not a prophet, and won't predict.  Not securely, anyway.  ;-)

Veggies, yes: three kinds of Autumn squash to go into the Omelette.  And a few
others.  I won't GIVE away my recipe!... but, for twenty-five cents (U.S.!),
WELL... .  ;-)

Thanks for the hints about "Music of the Spheres".  I'll take it from here.  I
have no hints to offer YOU.  Unless you squeeze me hard.

--Joe