russell crowe

________________________________
 From: SURESH JAGADEESAN <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Saturday, 20 October 2012 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: just this and what about that? *
 

  
Adhering finder she's datasets xxqyefgseifatiywe Gustafson gaffs Rt our no such 
eudemon g DJs ly CDs Edgar bags st rd sharing, Kogan as km address rds signed ° 
c Chicago.sure gets design e luck setting south. X,cheque
On Oct 20, 2012 8:30 AM, "Bill!" <[email protected]> wrote:

  This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! ([email protected]) Add 
cleanup rule | More info 
>
> 
>  
>Merle,
>
>Just THIS! is Buddha Nature.
>
>Richard Crowe starred in THE GLADIATOR.  He's of course a hunk too, and 
>Australian to boot!
>
>I think you're thinking about SPARTACUS, and think that line would be a little 
>to deep for Kirk Douglas.
>
>...Bill! 
>
>--- In [email protected], Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@...> wrote:
>>
>> 
>> 
>>  
>>  what is? just is ? what if? what about that?
>> 
>>  p.s. love the film gladiator..kirk douglas..a stunner!
>>  merle
>> 
>> 
>>   
>> Merle,
>> 
>> Rather than labeling things black, white, shades of grey, blue, green, 
>> yellow I am content with Just THIS!
>> 
>> ...Bill!
>> 
>> --- In [email protected], Merle Lester <merlewiitpom@> wrote:
>> >
>> > 
>> > 
>> >  that's what i mean bill!!!!!!! black and white no shades of grey..merle
>> > 
>> > 
>> >   
>> > Joe,
>> > 
>> > You don't think you're a Prophet?  Huh!  Could have fooled me...
>> > 
>> > Allow me to rephrase my retort:  'I won't be changing because of your 
>> > comments in this thread'.
>> > 
>> > I agree I probably will change, and those changes may in part be the 
>> > result of comments on this forum, and some of those may have been from you.
>> > 
>> > But to paraphrase the line in the movie THE GLADIATOR when he was asked 
>> > about death:  'Someday, but not today - not now.'
>> > 
>> > ...Bill! 
>> > 
>> > --- In [email protected], "Joe" <desert_woodworker@> wrote:
>> > >
>> > > Bill!,
>> > > 
>> > > I bet you WILL be changing.  I am no Prophet.
>> > > 
>> > > Life is change.  You don't mean... you're... on your way out?  Hence, 
>> > > ...going offline today?, ...turning ops/co-ops over to... Edgar?
>> > > 
>> > > Lamentations, 
>> > > 
>> > > --Joe
>> > > 
>> > > > "Bill!" <BillSmart@> wrote:
>> > > > 
>> > > > I'm sorry I don't measure up to your standards or meet your 
>> > > > expectations.
>> > > > 
>> > > > I won't be changing.
>> > >
>> >
>>
>
>
>
 

Reply via email to