RIGHT!i m out of here..capitalist pig!..merle
OMG!!!
I didn't send this out to EVERYONE did I? Now everybody will know I'm not
PERFECT!
...Bill!
--- In [email protected], "Bill!" <BillSmart@...> wrote:
>
> Joe,
>
> I'm sending this just to you via email so please keep this private...
>
> What you're not aware of is that Edgar and I split a one cent commission for
> every post or reply posted. That's really why he and I argue so much, and is
> the reason he recruited Merle to the forum.
>
> ...Bill!
>
> --- In [email protected], "Joe" <desert_woodworker@> wrote:
> >
> > Bill!,
> >
> > We couldn't pay you enough to do this job, Old Man.
> >
> > --Joe
> >
> > > "Bill!" <BillSmart@> wrote:
> > >
> > [snip]
> > >
> > > If asked I'll offer my opinion. If I see a statement about zen or Buddha
> > > Nature that I think is misleading or harmful to any on this forum,
> > > including the author, who are either seeking to realize Buddha Nature for
> > > the first time or further integrate it into their daily lives I will
> > > speak out.
> > >
> > > That's all there is to it.
> > >
> > > ...Bill!
> >
>